3-Mar-08 8:00 AM CST
Why a radio commercial from Radio Lounge?
Sure a Kia will get you from one destination to another just the same as a Mercedes. Why, then, does a Mercedes cost more? Value. A friend of ours drove a 1984 Mercedes for over 550,000 miles. His new car…you guessed it….another Mercedes.
What does this have to do with radio commercials? You’ve probably heard that RADIO LOUNGE a little pricier than most other providers. Why is this? Value. And value is more than just the ADDY, Silver Microphone and various other national awards that we have won. Value, is making sure you get your money’s worth…and then some.
You have probably seen other production companies discussing voices, production quality, and other production stuff. Radio Lounge delivers that too. Sure, others can provide you with a great sounding radio commercial. At Radio Lounge, we prefer to call it "radio marketing". In fact, you can find us on the prestigious Radio Advertising Bureau's website as one of their preferred creative service providers.
But...Ask these questions to yourself.
• Don't you want a unique commercial based on a solid “singular focused” strategy? The prettiest audio means nothing if it doesn’t sell your product. You need an effective marketing tool, not just a radio commercial.
• Would you rather have one person writing your commercial, or a staff of writers - many with Master’s degrees in Advertising and countless boot camps in copywriting strategy that sells? With ego-free people who walk with you every step of the way - developing content and best of all LISTENING!
• Do you want expertise? Radio Lounge creates thousands of radio commercials every year and provides training and radio marketing consulting to some of the largest radio companies (including Clear Channel, Cumulus, Cox, Salem, etc.) in some of the largest radio markets in the country?
• Do other production vendors understand the concept of the Dog and the Pill (wrapping sales-driving strategies in tasty creative for the listener…providing value to the listener while they subconsciously digest your sales message)?
• Most importantly, don’t you want radio spots that make listeners WANT to pay attention?
If you're thinking about advertising on the radio, you probably have lots of questions. Contact Radio Lounge and get free advice...that's right FREE ADVICE! Get a free consultation. Get answers. Our reputation has always been built on helping people get what they need. Sometimes we've even told advertisers that radio isn't right for them. This idea of "share the love" has created a win-win for both Radio Lounge and our clients. Call 866-428-3469 (or in Houston 281-494-4680), or visit the contact page to request more information.
Rating: 5.00 / 5.00
For additional information on this Articles article, please contact:
Source: Radio Lounge
Return to radio advertising Articles Search